Children’s Hospice International
The CHI 15th ChiPACC Technical Conference, Webinar, on the Children’s Program of All-inclusive Coordinated Care (ChiPACC) Concurrent Care Health Reform Provision, with technical assistance from CMS and hosted by Arnold & Porter, LLP was held on Friday, September 15, 2018.
ChiPACC is a blended model of curative and palliative care services, providing a continuum of integrated, coordinated care from the time of diagnosis, with hope for cure, in the most appropriate setting based on family choice, preserving the family unit. Representatives from Children’s Hospice International (CHI), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), state Medicaid agencies, and providers, participated in an interactive discussion on this new model of care.
The webinar included the following:
- How ChiPACC can provide a new cost-effective service package to Medicaid-eligible children and their families
- Exciting proposed legislative changes for ChiPACC administration presented by CHI
- ChiPACC Act of 2018 – H.R.6560
- Helpful hints on program implementation from states and providers already up and running
- Discussion about how ChiPACC can be implemented in different states
ChiPACC would like to extend our gratitude to Arnold & Porter, LLC and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)